Film Direct - 100 Sheet Packs of Waterproof Film -All Sizes
- 5.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 4 - 8||and get $2.00 off|
|Buy 9 or above||and get $4.00 off|
Now get case pricing on any purchase and faster shipping on film! Mix and match different size film and save! Get an additional 5% off over 8 boxes and 10% off over 18+.
We're now shipping film from CA and NJ. So with few exceptions we cover the whole country in 3 days or less!
It has never been easier or more affordable to produce quality film positives from an inkjet printer. Our FD film is a direct positive waterproof film with quick drying capability. FD film meets the most demanding requirements of screen printers who are interested in using their inkjets for imaging color separations. With a thickness of 4 mils and a micro-porous coating technology that controls dot gain, UV characteristics, and drying, FD is perfect for color separations. Manufactured for use with piezo printers, FD Film offers a Visual dMax of 4.0, a UV dMax of 3.7 and a dMin of .07.
- Holds registration, dimensionally stable won't shrink like vellum
- Works with both dye and pigment inks., works with both piezo and thermal printheads
- Designed specifically for the screen printing market
- The same film we use daily for film output service
- 4 mil thickness provides better handling and density than vellum
- Available in both sheets and rolls
is ok on when having water on
Film is a great product, good service and fast delivery time.
Using Accurip software-FD film along with FD ink worked GREAT!
Great quality, affordable and well made films!