Replacement Refillable All Black Cartridges-1430/1400 #79 chip
- 1.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
These are replacement cartridges for our refillable ink kits. Cartridges can be purchased individually or as a set. Cartridges come pre-filled with our Signature UV blocking dye black ink and auto-reset chip.
- #079 Chip set compatible with Epson 1400 / 1430 (USA models only, they probably won't work with the international version of the 1430)
1. Remove and discard clear rubber plug or vent hole sticker on top of cartridge.
2. Insert cartridge in the appropriate slot. Each cartridge is slot specific by color.
3. If running colored ink, run a head cleaning followed by a nozzle check from your Epson print utility software on your computer.
4. Check the nozzle check pattern. It should be a series of dashed lines. If the pattern looks broken or you can still see colored ink run an additional cleaning.
5. At this point you should be ready to print.
6. The chips are auto-reset chips which means they will reset on their own without the need for a chip resetter. Keep an eye on the ink level. If the cartridge runs out of ink fill the cartridge and go to step 2.
*These are NOT colored ink cartridges. The color on the label correlates to the color slot on the printer.
* These are Epson compatible cartridges and not manufactured by Epson, Epson is a registered trademark of the Seiko corporation. Accurip, FastRip and FilmMaker are registered trademarks of their respective owners and not affiliated with Film Direct.
Epson 1400 Epson Artisan 1430
Compatible Cartridge number
Download instructions here:
I've been using this for about a year. I was using the all-black-ink system. Saved way over $1000 so far. No issues. Wear gloves (medical gloves work best) when filling cartridges and lay down paper. I use a baby food syringe with a section of tube from a ball point pen refill, works perfect.
Even though I've been screen printing for years, I still learn new things. This ink refill was just easy as the instructions stated.
Follow instructions on the printer for changing the ink cartridge, then follow their instructions for prepping it. I put it in, it reset itself, and I got the blackest darkest prints I wanted.